PRECISION TSUGAMI made in Japan The TSUGAMI M08SYE-II Turning Center perfectly combines the machining of chuck parts, as well as the bar machining. The milling capacity, thanks to the driven tools and the Y axis, makes the TSUGAMI M08SYE-II a turning and milling center capable of manufacturing finished parts without human manipulation.
- Turning + Milling in one machine to obtain finished parts without manipulation
- Latest generation Fanuc equipment, CNC, Servos, Built-in spindles.
- Spindle and Subspindle with built-in motor and Fanuc rotor, higher acceleration and accuracy.
- Combined guiding , box guideway in X, Y axis, roller guideway ein Z axis.
- Thermal compensation system for bed and elements expansion .
- Closed circuit temperature controlled oil spindle cooling.
- 12 positions servo turret, up to 48 tools.
- Y axis allowing complex milling operations, drilling and large threading by interpolation, and off-center drilling.
- Built-in subspindle, allowing complex parts, finished without manipulation.
- Parts catcher with extraction belt for more autonomy.
- 20 Bar Pump with standard configuration.
- Tool meter.
- Tool life monitoring.
- Manual Guide i.
- Anti-collision areas limitation.
- Forward and backward program movement system by means of the portable handwheel , allowing the operator to verify collisions.
- Optimal static and live tool holder for machine with Y axis and Subspindle.
- Side or rear chip conveyor.
- Different clamping types, 3 jaw chuck, chuck holder .
- bar or chucker specifications.
- Japanese accuracy and reliability.
- Price, quality and equipment.
|Max. Machining Diameter||
|Max. spindle speed||
X: 24m/min Y:12m/min Z:27m/min A:30m/min
|Width x Depth x Height (mm)||