The 3D printer revolution HP Multi Jet Fusion
Reinvent how you prototype and produce functional parts, with extreme dimensional accuracy and optimal mechanical properties, breakthrough speed up to 10 times faster with 30 million drops per second across each inch of the working area. Reduce your costs, opening your doors to short-run manufacturing.
- Use advanced and custom print modes to control mechanical, functional, and aesthetic properties, accuracy, and speed
- Benefit from advanced part quality monitoring during printing
- Add additional parts – while printing is already in progress – for urgent jobs
- Experience enhanced performance thanks to a higher disk capacity and additional memory
- Achieve an even lower cost per part4 versus the HP Jet Fusion 3D 3200 printing solution
HP 3D Materials and Applications
HP’s unique Open Platform approach is fostering widespread adoption of 3D printing by expanding the availability of new materials to address a broader set of applications, lowering materials costs, driving performance improvements, and creating new possibilities for part properties that address specific industry needs.